What is Papercut?
Papercut is a Piece of software that does the following:
- Allows you to see who printed what and when
- Allows administrators to set printing policies
- Allows you to protect important documents
- Allows administrators to track the cost of printing
- Shares the environmental impact of printing
Download the attached documents to learn more about Papercut, learn to print using the software and learn to scan and register your proximity card.
Important Note: Papercut is only available for Konica Minolta printers. For Dell and HP printers, you can send files directly to the printer.